Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Sunday, August 15, 2021

HER INDOORS

At last, a lurgi-free carpenter!  

Finally, after almost a month of tripping over doors in the downstairs corridor, I’ve found a disinfected tradesperson who has fitted them.  


Mendes 1930's style oak door

I no longer have to pee in the dark holding a towel over my lady parts to avoid being seen by anyone passing the bathroom.  Not that it matters much since its only me and the other half skulking about the house and he reckons my muff monument has been seen more times than the colosseum.  But hey some standards have to be upheld.


Bathroom privacy restored

I’m really pleased with the overall look of these 1930 style oak doors and even though they have yet to be treated they look amazing. 

 

Even unfinished they look great

Here’s what they look like with our Art Deco style bakelite handles fitted in place.


Bakelite handles purchased from Ebay


No comments: