Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Monday, June 06, 2022

THE EVE OF CONSTRUCTION

Dawn breaks.  Birds sing.  The cat has been making a right pain of itself since 5 am, meowing loudly for breakfast in spite of the newly acquired mechanised feeders programmed for 5.30 am to prevent this very unwelcomed daily kitty wake up call.


Breakfast time!
 

Dinner is served

I wouldn’t mind since we get up at 6.30 am anyway to ready ourselves for work but having broken our sleep, the bugger then disappears for hours on end for a cat nap!

 

They're up, I can go back to sleep now

I’ve barely slept.  The excitement that finally our extension build is going to begin today keeping me from sinking into the arms of Morpheus.  I’ve been in and out of a dreamless sleep more times than a sausage being dipped in ketchup.  It’s now 07.32 am so only another 28 minutes to go before they arrive. 

Clock watching isn’t going to make them arrive any quicker so I’m off to get another cup of tea then wake the cat.  Now where is that furry blighter?


You know you love me really


No comments: