Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Friday, January 03, 2014

2014 TURNER PRIZE - CUSHELLE

Move over Martin Creed.  You may have created a bit of noise at Hauser & Wirth with your bog roll pyramid but when it comes to poopy paper, that’s just a close second. 

This is real poopy paper art.  It’s the world’s first three dimensional Cushelle Christmas tree.  2 ply.  Made from 80 loo rolls (all my own) and topped with an angel.  Proper crimbo!  


Renowned art critic, Shelby Horsfield said 'Looks like a load of shit paper to me but it's definitely got Turner Prize potential'.



MORE ABOUT:

2 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

80 Looo Rolls....!
HeHe! That would last me a week....
As l pull it between my legs till l get a clean bit...!!! :).
(Am l aloud to say that).

What's tortoise do'in awake...

Senor Pringo said...


I'm still looking at it and asking myself why? Why would anyone build that? Slow night on the TV then?