Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Monday, July 20, 2020

YING & YANG


Good day
I am writing secretly to let you know that a customer died at my bank without a surviving relative inheriting the money. He left millions in his account.
If you are interested, you will receive further details

Sincerely yours
Executive investment and loans
Mr. Ying


It's not every day you receive free cash especially from the Government but I was most surprised to see a message from a Mr Ying in my junk mail offering me untold wealth.  No word of a lie, above is the email I received.

Chuffed that Mr Ying felt he could ‘secretly’ write to me about his dearly departed and childless client.  I feel sure I would make a fitting inheritor to a vast fortune being both prudent with my finances and having few vices other than prolific book buying, spending hours soaking in a bathtub or splurging out on a cheeky KFC meal every now and then.  I suppose I could use a few million quid to tart up my new house, invest in all the latest gadgetry or buy a gold plated toilet seat or whatever it is rich people buy these days.

Seriously though Mr Ying, do you think I was born yesterday?  Although it is always possible your client could have died at your bank probably waiting for the only teller open to become available (such is the impact of online banking on retail branches) I’m sure your client would have waited for a more convenient place in which to ‘pop their clogs’.  

I have no doubt Mr Ying will be sending me further details; such is the persistent nature of scammers they just don’t understand the need to keep inboxes at a manageable level!


1 comment:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Oh! There about..are'nt they...
My daughter received this only last week...
In her Inbox..not Junk..

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My name is Aisha Gaddafi the only biological Daughter of Late Colonel
Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan formar President.

I'm a Widow with three Children, presently living in Oman as a refugee
with my three children, i have been under political asylum protection
by the Government of Oman however, I have an investment funds which i
want to entrust on you for investment project in your country or your
company.

I hope to hear from you for more details if you're interested,

Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Why did my daughter send it to me..Because..Because..
My daughter is the only one on the planet who thinks
l look like Gaddafi..and still does..AND..he's dead
now..! :). HeHe! She's just like her Papa..
And! He's MAD..! :o). Bless!