Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Tuesday, April 05, 2022

SHED ART

An Emporium of Curiosities has to contain curiosities otherwise it would just be a shed so I’m adding an extra dimension to the interior by creating a back garden art gallery filled with priceless paintings.

 

Create your own art gallery

These objects d’art are masterpieces created by the kids many years ago and which I feel deserve to be on display for everyone to enjoy.

 

Artist self portrait


The truth is stranger than fiction

My son's Picasso period


Inspired by Watership Down?


This one is my own effort

Under each window, I’ve created collages made from all those gig tickets and flyers that I’d saved for posterity. 

 

What to do with all those old posters/gig tickets?


I think I've just the perfect place for them

Create a fond memories wall


By sticking them together to form a collage

It’s far better for them to be on show in the shed than have them gathering dust, long forgotten in that brown suitcase under the bed.  Now each time I visit the Emporium, I’ll have fond memories of great nights out every time I gaze at the collages.

 

Remembering good times of the past

Sssh!  Is that the phone ringing?  I'm sure it'll be The Tate wanting to book this marvellous artistic collection for their gallery.


Good enough for The Tate


I think they want to book my collection


No comments: