Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Friday, July 14, 2023

NANNY STATE

Being a nanny it’s down to me to ensure my grandson is showered with love and presents every time I visit so of course I’m going to turn up with a rocking horse and xylophone because even though he’s only 6 months old, he’ll be riding and banging out a tune or two in no time.  Kids are so advanced these days!

 

Music prodigy at only 6 months


In training for the Grand National

The adorable little munchkin loves his nanny.  He almost blew my leg off with a gigantic fart that could be heard as far as Weymouth, the little darling.  Ahh!  That’s what being a nanny is all about - being used as a dribble or fart pad for the under 5s. 

 

Baby love

And when he’s 25, he’ll no doubt be tapping me up for a new car or deposit on a flat and blaming his smelly farts on his incontinent old granny.  Dear old nanny, always good for a tenner. 

Growing up fast, I can’t believe the chubba bubba is now 6 months old.  How the time has flown!

No comments: