Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Thursday, March 28, 2024

DULUX HERITAGE - GREEN EARTH

I’ve always been a Dulux gal. For years Dulux has been my ‘go to’ paint for pretty much every refurbishment project I’ve ever done, a product that always comes up trumps on colour choice, quality and finish. (Dulux if you’re reading this a few freebies wouldn’t go amiss for this glowing endorsement!)


Time for another paint job


In keeping with my ‘nature’ themed colour palette I’ve chosen yet another shade of green for the home office walls, this time from Dulux’s Heritage paint range. It’s called Green Earth (green bogey meets gooseberry).


Green Earth - Dulux Heritage paint range


I’ve never used their Heritage paint before but have to say I’m very impressed with the results so far just after one coat. The paint has a lovely thick velvety texture, goes on smoothly and dries quickly leaving the walls looking fabulous even before a second coat has been applied.


BEFORE 


Green Earth is a gorgeous colour that contrasts well with either black or white so the newly built office wall units should look great next to the freshly painted walls. It’s a beautifully serene colour, reminding me of peaceful olive groves, fragrant sage leaves, and fat juicy gooseberries. I would go as far as calling it a ‘period colour’ as I’m sure it wouldn’t look out of place on the walls of some posh country manor.


AFTER


Final top coats to both ceiling and walls are going on tomorrow so Easter Bunny, if you’re popping round please be sure to bring a paint brush as well as a few choccies.


One more coat to go but already looking great



No comments: