Pots and Cans

Pots and Cans

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

SNEAKY PEAK WALLPAPER

Like a rat up a drainpipe I whipped out my camera quicker than you can say ‘anaglypta’ the minute the tradesman was out the front door in order to give you all a sneaky peak after day 1 of wallpapering.

Looks fabulous!

It’s so exciting!  I’m not going to say anything much in case I jinx things but so far, the man done good.  Aside from a few air bubbles and small sections of pattern that could have been better aligned (picky, picky, picky OCD person), I’m sure you’ll agree the walls now look amazing.


Longest drop hung first on the staircase

 
Radiating back up the stairs from the first piece
 
Pattern matched and trimmed round all doors

Back to work tomorrow.  It’ll all be finished by the time I get home, looking fabulous and ready for us to begin work on the dado rail.  

No comments: